Our plug-and-play sapflow gauges are cost effective, open-source, and can be manufactured rapidly. In addition, the stand-alone gauges and micro-loggers can be easily installed on any tree or shrub and will transmit data wirelessly to hand-held devices (e.g. cell phones or laptops).
These remarkable advancements in sapflow technology provide a promising future for the use of sapflow and have the potential to advance our understanding of plant biology.
- – In-review, Acta Horticulturae
- – E-ink display
- – Wi-fi
- – Integrated Soil-moisture and Temperature/RH
- – Data logger
- – Uses external heat ratio method
- – Small stems ( less than a cm)
- – Validated in field and in greenhouse
- – Open-source